Address: Available in all regions of the country
1. The plate heat exchanger causes a temperature change near the wall to form a temperature boundary layer. The temperature difference does not have to be concentrated in the bottom of the laminar flow. Even if the chiller is used to cool at night and store the ice in the ice storage tank, it will meet the increasing cooling demand, reduce the peak load of the air conditioner, and then waste the power ineffectively, saving work costs.
2. The ice storage of the plate heat exchanger is used to adjust the peak and valley of the power grid.
3. In a large number of fields, a small amount of heat is discharged into the near atmosphere at the same time as the discarded heating medium (such as hot water for bathing, hot water for bathing, and process cooling water), forming a huge luxury of power. Because of the low capital cost and high thermal efficiency of the plate heat exchanger, the requirement for the temperature difference between the cold and hot media is extremely low. The waste heat can be recovered and transformed into secondary usable thermal energy and used in preheating conditions.
4. The plate heat exchanger is an assemblable heat exchange device composed of many corrugated heat transfer plates and pressed by rubber gaskets at a certain interval.
5. Most of the heat transfer refers to the heat transfer between the fluid and the solid wall. The heat transfer rate is closely related to the fluid properties and the condition of the boundary layer.
板式冷却器 影响到换热作用的完结。 The equipment requirements for plate heat exchangers are strictly in accordance with the operating procedures, otherwise the plate heat exchangers will be damaged, and then the plate coolers will affect the end of the heat exchange function.
The plate heat exchanger equipment does not have to have the following points:
1. The user can base on the equipment size and equipment weight.
2. If the heat exchanger has a task above 100 ° C, the pipeline connection must have thermal stress shortening absorption compensation equipment.
3. The heat exchanger should be straight. Pay attention to the center of gravity of the equipment when hoisting. With hoisting holes, you can use the upper guide to lift. It can also be hoisted horizontally, and there should be enough space for repairs at the equipment site.
4. Regarding special circumstances, the device is allowed to be skewed, but it must be fixed.
5. Dismantling the pipeline: Before piping, check whether the heat exchanger can be clamped to the regular clamping scale (for the dimensions, see the equipment diagram). If it is not clamped, clamp to the regular scale first. Considering the convenience of repair, the heat exchanger is connected to the pipeline with short joints. Pressure gauges and thermometers should be installed at the inlet and outlet of cold and hot media. Generally, an air release valve should be provided on the pipeline connected to the upper corner hole. If sewage is used as a cooling medium or the waste heat of the recovered sewage or granular solids is contained in the medium, an appropriate type of actively discharged filter or decontamination device should be installed at the inlet end of the heat exchanger to avoid blocking the heat exchanger. When the maximum pressure of the medium is greater than the maximum operating pressure of the equipment, the pressure reducing valve and safety valve of the equipment should be imported.