Address: Available in all regions of the country
The size of the heat transfer coefficient of the plate heat exchanger is actually determined by the size of the total thermal resistance of the heat transfer process. The lower the value of the heat transfer coefficient of the plate heat exchanger, the greater the total thermal resistance in the heat transfer process of the plate heat exchanger. The most active way to strengthen the heat transfer effect of the plate heat exchanger is to try to advance the heat transfer coefficient of the equipment.
The heat transfer power of the plate heat exchanger is strengthened in order to advance the heat transfer coefficient of the plate heat exchanger. A variety of strengthening elements and strengthening methods have appeared outside the world. The use of scrambler additives in plate heat exchangers to stop enhanced heat transfer has been used in the industry for many years. It can make the overall heat transfer coefficient of plate heat exchangers clearly progress. Heat transfer area, equipment weight reduction, and waste of a small number of metal materials, many strengths have attracted increasing attention.
It cannot be strengthened with constraints, because the expansion of the heat transfer area and the increase of the heat transfer temperature difference are often constrained by places, equipment, funds, and functions. Therefore, in the future, the technical review of the enhanced heat transfer of the plate heat exchanger is not necessarily a direction how to advance the role of the plate heat exchanger to enhance the heat transfer by controlling the value of the heat transfer coefficient of the plate heat exchanger. Nowadays, the skill that most uses the heat transfer coefficient of the forward plate heat exchanger is to add scrambler additives to the heat exchanger tubes of the plate heat exchanger. Through the effect of the spoiler additives, the heat transfer of the plate heat exchanger is divided. The resistance is greatly reduced, and after all, it reaches the heat transfer coefficient of the forward plate heat exchanger.
Its total thermal resistance is the superimposed plate heat exchanger of each component's thermal resistance in the process of operation. Therefore, to change the heat transfer coefficient, it is necessary to analyze each partial thermal resistance of the heat transfer process. How to control each heat transfer resistance of the plate heat exchanger is the key to choosing the heat transfer coefficient of the plate heat exchanger.
What should be paid attention to during the use of plate heat exchangers? Above we understand from three aspects.
板式冷却器 及留心事项 First, operate the plate cooler and pay attention to matters
1. When using on new process pipelines, pay attention to clear the sundries in the pipelines to avoid blocking the heat exchanger.
2. If the sewage is used as a cooling medium, or the waste heat of the sewage is recovered, or when the medium contains granular solids, a filter or a decontaminator should be installed at the inlet of the heat exchanger to avoid blocking the heat exchanger. 3. When the temperature of the cooling water (to be heated) exceeds 40 ° C, the hardening treatment should be stopped first to avoid scaling of the heat exchanger and affect the heat transfer effect.
4. Review whether the pipeline connection is correct to prevent the two media from mixing and causing bad results.
5. Severely review whether the outlet valves of cold and hot media can be closed and whether the outlet valves can be opened before driving.
6. You can boot before completing the above mission. Start driving the pump of cold and hot medium first, and gradually open the outlet valve of the cold medium, and then open the outlet valve of the hot medium to make the medium slowly flow into the heat exchanger to avoid excessive temperature.
7, review all the sealing surfaces and all welds for any abnormalities such as leakage.
8. Slowly increase the temperature, and measure and calculate whether the process requirements can be satisfied. When satisfied, you can enter normal operation.
2. Normal work and review
1. Always review all sealing surfaces and welds of the heat exchanger, and observe whether there are any abnormalities such as leakage. If leakage is found, mark the leakage in time and dispose of it after shutdown.
2. Check pressure gauges and thermometers on time to see if there are any abnormalities.
3. When parking, first gradually close the outlet valves of hot and cold media, and then close the outlet valves of both media. When turning on the machine, the other way around is to open the outlet valve first, and then slowly open the outlet valve.
4. It is necessary to stop the test on the high-pressure side medium during the current period to avoid mixing of the high-pressure side medium. If mixed, it indicates that an internal leak has occurred and should be stopped for disposal.