Address: Available in all regions of the country
The maintenance and protection of the plate heat exchanger is more important. So what aspects should be maintained and protected?
1. Check whether the cleaning of each heat transfer sheet is perfect after being refined and whether there are deposits such as deposits, cokes and scales, and immediately stop cleaning. At the same time, it is also necessary to review whether the adhesion between the heat transfer fins and the rubber gasket is tight, and whether the rubber gasket itself can be damaged, to avoid leakage caused by degumming and damage of the rubber gasket.
2. The plate-type thermal communicator presses the nut and the upper and lower guide rods. Lubrication should be added frequently to stop lubrication.
3. Each appearance conditioning should be performed by a special person, and the operation and protection shall be suspended in strict compliance with the operating regulations.
4. When you need to change the rubber gasket or repair the degumming part, you need to remove the heat transfer sheet, place it on the table, remove the old gasket, or use fine sandpaper for the glue site of the groove of the heat transfer sheet at the degumming place. Wipe off, then wipe off the oil marks in the groove with solvents such as carbon tetrachloride or trichloroethylene, and then wipe the back of the new rubber gasket with fine sandpaper, and abnormally use carbon tetrachloride or trichloroethylene solvent Wipe up the oil. Then apply a thin layer of glue on the opposite side of the groove and the rubber washer. Let it dry a little, so as not to stick the fingers, but still sticky. Put the rubber washer into the groove, flatten the surrounding, and apply a layer of talcum powder. Then, the heat transfer sheet was installed on the equipment rack and quietly clamped. According to the clarification of the glue requirements, the royal family can be put into use after a period of time.
5. Each time the heat transfer sheet is re-tightened, pay attention to the position of the scale at the time of the previous compaction. Do not overpress the rubber gasket, which will cause the life of the gasket to be reduced.
6. When converting the rubber gasket of the heat transfer sheet, the paragraph must be fully updated to avoid uneven gaps between the sheets and affect the heat transfer effect.
1. The plate heat exchanger has trivial barrier equipment and cleans the water outside the heat exchanger.
2. The high-pressure water is used to clean the sludge, algae and other impurities in the pipeline, and then it is closed.
3． Install a ball valve (not less than 1 inch = 2.54 cm) between the barrier valve and the communicator. Both the water inlet and the water return should be equipped.
4． Connect the escort pump and the connection duct, so that the cleaning agent is pumped in from the bottom of the heat exchanger and flows out from the top.
5． Initially pump the required Fushitec cleaning agent into the heat exchanger (the share can be adjusted according to specific conditions).
6. Repeat cycle cleaning to recommended cleaning time. With the suspension of the cycle and the dissolution of the deposits, the gas that bursts during the reaction will also increase, and the remaining air should be discharged through the air vent valve at any time. With the discharge of air, the space in the heat exchanger will increase, and appropriate water can be involved. Do not inject a small amount of water at the beginning, which can cause water overflow.
7. During the cycle, the effectiveness of the cleaning agent should be reviewed on time, and the pH test paper can be used for measurement. Assuming the solution persists at pH 2-3, the cleaning agent is still ineffective. Assume that when the pH value of the cleaning agent reaches 5-6, an additional excess of Forstek cleaning agent is required. After all, the pH value of the solution persisted for 30 minutes at 2-3 without a clear change, which proved that the cleaning effect was reached. Pay attention: Fustec cleaning agents can be reused after being recovered, and the discharge will constitute a waste.
8. When the cleaning time is reached, the cleaning solution is withdrawn. Repeatedly flush the communicator with clean water until the flushing is clean to neutral, and use a pH test paper to measure the pH value 6 ~ 7.